This article explains how to restore your omitlists that were rolled back to their default state after Netwrix Auditor 7.0 reinstallation.
- Netwrix Auditor 7.0 has been reinstalled to a different location (e.g. on another local disk).
- My Omitlists are rolled back to their default state.
||To prevent your configuration loss, backup it before upgrade and re-installation.
By default during re-installation procedure, the product creates a special backup folder to save custom configuration files.
To restore data in your Omitlists do the following:
- Navigate to %ProgramData%\Netwrix Auditor\Backups\7.0 and select a folder that has been created during uninstallation procedure (the folder format will be as follows: yyyy_mm_dd h_mm_ss).
- In this folder, select a subfolder for audited system you are interested in and find there Omitlists.txt files and copy them.
- Replace the default Omitlists in the new %Netwrix Auditor installation folder% (the default location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Netwrix Auditor\) with your custom ones.