This article explains the nature of the Event ID and suggests resolution.
||Depending on your Netwrix Auditor version, the Netwrix Auditor System Health Log contains the following EventID
Netwrix Auditor 9.0 and above: 1223
Netwrix Auditor 8.5 and below: 1023
Email delivery to recipient <recipientAddress> failed ".
- The SMTP server is unreachable.
- The recipient is unreachnable or does not exist.
- The SMTP settings specified in Netwrix Auditor are incorrect.
Do the following depending on your Netwrix Auditor version:
- Make sure that the SMTP settings are correct:
- In Netwrix Auditor, navigate to Settings --> Notifications.
- Click Modify.
- Review the settings. Send test message to the sender address to check the settings.
- Make sure the test message is delivered. If not, update your SMTP settings.
- Make sure that the recipients are reachable and exist.
|Netwrix Auditor 9.0 and above||Netwrix Auditor 8.5 and below|
- Navigate to Monitoring plans --> <your SharePoint monitoring plan name> --> SharePoint.
- In the right pane, select Edit settings.
- In the Plan Settings window, go to Notifications tab.
- Update your recipient settings and click Send test email.
- Navigate to Managed Objects --> your_SharePoint_Managed-Object --> SharePoint.
- In the right pane, click Configure Delivery next to Change Summary Delivery.
- Select a recipient and click Edit.
- Click Verify to send a test message to the specified recipient.
- Make sure the test message is delivered. If not, make sure such email exists on your Exchange. Check all recipients.