This article applies to Netwrix Auditor 7.0 and above. It explains the nature of the Event ID and provides resolution.
||Depending on your Netwrix Auditor version, the Netwrix Auditor System Health Log contains the following EventID
Netwrix Auditor 9.0 and above: 1224
Netwrix Auditor 8.5 and below: 1024
"Email delivery failed ".
- An internal error occurred during the ActivitySummary generation. This error is not related to your Exchange server operability or the Email Notification settings.
- Try re-generating the Activity Summary. Do the following, depending on your Netwrix Auditor version:
- For Netwrix Auditor 9.0 and above: navigate to Monitoring Plans --> your SharePoint monitoring plan --> Edit and select Update.
- For Netwrix Auditor 8.5 and below, navigate to Managed Objects --> your_SharePoint_Managed_Object and click Run.
- Ensure the Data Collecting Account has sufficient permissions to access to C:\ProgramData\Netwrix Auditor\Data\Netwrix Auditor for SharePoint\* folder or the folder exists.
- If the error persists, send the following files to Netwrix Support:
- All files and folders located in %Netwrix Auditor installation folder%\SharePoint Auditing\Tracing folder.
- Netwrix Auditor EventLog *.evtx file. To create it, open Event Viewer and navigate to Applications and Services logs --> Netwrix Auditor System Health, select Save all events as and select Save as .evtx file.