This article applies to Netwrix Auditor 8.0 and above. It explains the nature of the Event ID and provides resolution.
||Depending on your Netwrix Auditor version, the Netwrix Auditor System Health Log contains the following EventID
Netwrix Auditor 9.0 and above: 1285
Netwrix Auditor 8.5 and below: 1085
"Web site <URL> cannot be found".
- Wrong URL was added to the read scope or the object available by this link is invalid.
||Follow the resolution prompts depending on your current Netwrix Auditor version:
|Netwrix Auditor 9.0 and above||Netwrix Auditor 8.5 and below|
- Navigate to Monitoring Plans -> your SharePoint monitoring plan.
- Select item and click Edit Item in the right pane.
- Go to Read Access and select Sites only or Sites and subsites if you want to monitor subsites either.
- Add URL for the SharePoint site that you want to monitor and
- In the Netwrix Auditor Administrator Console, navigate to Managed Objects --> your_SharePoint_Managed_Object --> SharePoint and click Configure Scope next to Auditing Scope.
- In the Configure SharePoint Auditing Scope dialog, click Specify next to Read access for specified sites and make sure that this URL is valid and the object can be accessed by this URL.