1) Netwrix Active Directory Change Reporter: This is a simple free Active Directory tool that keeps tabs on what's going on inside your AD. The tool tracks changes to users, groups, OUs, and all other types of AD objects, sending detailed daily reports with lists of changes.
2) Netwrix Password Manager: This free password manager software supports up to 50 users, and allows users to reset forgotten passwords and unlock accounts without calling the IT helpdesk through a web-based, self-service portal. The product enables secure password resets and demands identity verification for all self-service operations, eliminates password-related support calls and streamlines compliance.
3) Netwrix Group Policy Change Reporter: This product sends daily reports detailing every single change made to Group Policy configuration. The reports list newly created and deleted GPOs, GPO link changes, changes made to audit policy, password policy, software deployment, user desktops, and all other settings.
4) Netwrix Password Expiration Notifier: This tool automatically reminds users to change their passwords before they expire, helping keep busy helpdesk administrators safe from password reset calls. It works nicely for users who don't log on interactively and, thus, never receive standard password change reminders at log on time (e.g., VPN and OWA users).
5) Netwrix Inactive Users Tracker: This tool tracks inactive user accounts (e.g., terminated employees, graduated students) so you can easily disable or remove them to eliminate potential security holes. The tool sends reports on a regular schedule, showing what accounts have been inactive for a configurable period of time (e.g., 2 months).
6) Netwrix File Server Change Reporter: Free file monitoring software that detects changes made to files, folders and permissions, and tracks newly created and deleted files.
7) Netwrix Active Directory Object Restore Wizard: A part of the Active Directory Change Reporter, the Active Directory Object Restore Wizard provides granular object-level and attribute-level restore capabilities that allow administrators to rollback unwanted changes (e.g., mistakenly deleted users and OUs, modified group memberships, etc).
8) Netwrix VMware Change Reporter: This free VMware reporting tool tracks and reports configuration changes in VMware Virtual Center settings and permissions, such as newly created virtual machines, containers, alerts, ESX servers, etc.
9) Netwrix Event Log Manager: Free event log monitoring software that automatically collects event logs from multiple computers across the network and immediately alerts on critical events.
10) Netwrix Non-owner Mailbox Access Reporter for Exchange: A simple tool that detects all situations when administrators and other users have gained access to another user's mailbox, such as helpdesk employee accessing sensitive data in CEO or VP mailboxes.