1) Netwrix Auditor: The product tracks changes to AD objects, servers, VMs, databases, etc. and provides auditing of all systems and applications, including even those that do not generate logs – this is possible due to the user session activity auditing capabilities with search and replay. Gain complete visibility across your entire IT infrastructure, keep your business up and running, minimize troubleshooting, meet regulatory compliance standards and make sure your critical IT assets are secure.
Audited systems include:
2) Netwrix Password Manager: This free password manager software supports up to 50 users, and allows users to reset forgotten passwords and unlock accounts through a web-based, self-service portal without calling the IT helpdesk. The product enables secure password resets and demands identity verification for all self-service operations, eliminates password-related support calls and streamlines compliance.
3) Netwrix Account Lockout Examiner: Alerts the help-desk staff on lockout events and launches a troubleshooting process, analyzing potential causes of account lockouts. The accounts can be unlocked via the unified console, web-based interface or a mobile device
4) Netwrix Disk Space Monitor: Alerts administrators in real-time when disk space falls below certain threshold on one or more network servers. It centrally monitors multiple servers for free disk space and sends alerts by e-mail.
5) Netwrix Bulk Password Reset: This freeware tool comes handy for changing multiple local account passwords in bulk and across multiple computers. Specify an entire domain, select a specific subset of computers, or tell the tool to use a computer list from a text file.
6) Netwrix Service Monitor: This product monitors all automatic startup services on multiple servers at a time and sends e-mail alerts when one or more services stops unexpectedly. The optional automatic restart feature ensures that all monitored services are up and running without downtime.
7) Netwrix Privileged Account Manager: Provides a secure web-based portal for accessing and automatic maintenance of administrative user accounts to enable centralized management and auditing of all privileged identities.