Download the following white papers to learn about different aspects of systems management and see how Netwrix solutions can help organizations to manage IT infrastructure more efficiently and stay compliant. Most white papers are written in the unbiased style with only last section referring to the actual Netwrix solution, so they are good for general research and can be used to evaluate different vendors.
- 5 Stories of Suspense and Security - White Paper about Lack of Audit - Don Jones tells 5 appalling horror stories based on real-life examples of how lack of auditing can result in significant damage.
- How to Effectively Audit Your IT Infrastructure - This white paper shows a methodical approach to IT infrastructure auditing. That includes proper planning, estimation of time needed to implement an effective IT auditing solution, and critical resources.
- Windows Active Directory Auditing in the Enterprise - White paper explains why change auditing is important and covers features required for Windows Active Directory auditing.
- White Paper about Active Directory Auditing and Reporting - Learn how to easily improve native Active Directory auditing without making dramatic changes to your IT infrastructure in this eye-opening white paper written by renowned industry expert, Don Jones
- White Paper on Password Management Tools - Common benefits and must-have features of the self-service password management tools available on the market today.
- Monitor AD Changes Efficiently - This white paper describes different approaches to monitor AD changes, talks about their pros and cons.
- SQL Server Change Tracking and Compliance - The white paper describes the importance of MS SQL Server change tracking and compliance auditing, and suggests different ways of implementation.
- Automatically Deactivate User Accounts of Graduates - When users graduate, IT administrators at school are left with a huge number of accounts that must be marked as inactive and then dealt with according to system policies. See how an automated solution can do this tedious job for you.
- White Paper on MS Exchange Server Monitoring - The white paper describes different approaches to regular and consistent monitoring of configuration and permissions changes in Exchange.
- Monitor Windows Server Configurations - This white paper outlines major challenges related to monitoring of Windows Server configurations and summarizes possible solutions.
- Virtual Environment Monitoring and Change Auditing - This white paper gives overview of virtual environment monitoring for VMware Virtual Center and Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager, and introduces several auditing solutions.
- Check Password Expiration and Prevent Password Expiration Proactively - This white paper describes how to automatically check when a user’s password expires and prevent issues proactively.
- Group Policy Tools. Staying Abreast of GP Changes - White paper describes the topic of Group Policy auditing in detail and introduces several technologies and tools that can help to overcome the challenge.
- Account Lockout Best Practices - The white paper introduces new cost-effective workflows of account lockout resolution, describing significant ROI enterprises can achieve through the use of the automated management solutions.
- Track File Access for Auditing and Compliance - This white paper shows how important it is to track file access and describes different approaches to implementation.
- Microsoft Exchange Reporting in the Enterprise - This white paper outlines not only the reasons for having an Exchange reporting procedure in place but also those must-have qualities of any successful MS Exchange auditing effort.
- Group Policy Reporting in the Enterprise - This white paper outlines the must-have qualities of any Group Policy reporting effort.
- Effectively Monitor File Changes in the Enterprise - This white paper explains why file auditing is important, why it is necessary to monitor file changes, and describes required file auditing features.