Netwrix Change Reporter
(now Netwrix Auditor) named excellent at doing what it is intended to do!
Netwrix Auditing Platform Architecture
Netwrix Windows Server auditing software automatically tracks and reports on WHO made WHAT server configuration changes, WHEN and WHERE, including hardware changes, software installation and removal, services, Windows Registry keys, DNS configuration and resource records, scheduled tasks, and more.
This scalable, cost-effective, easy-to-deploy-and-use solution that facilitates Windows Server configuration monitoring allows organizations to sustain their IT infrastructure management over all critical Windows-based systems. Netwrix Windows Server auditing software tracks server configuration changes across an entire organization, including multiple sites and Active Directory forests. Netwrix exclusive AuditIntelligence™ technology translates audit data into clear and concise reports for IT managers and security auditors.
Netwrix Auditor provides the following benefits:
- Configuration auditing of entire IT infrastructure: The product allows auditing all of your Windows-based systems through a unified interface. Netwrix supports a wide range of systems and applications, including Active Directory, Group Policy, MS Exchange Server, file servers, SQL Server, virtual environments, and others.
- Tracking of all critical changes to Windows server(s) configuration, including hardware devices, drivers, Windows Registry settings, software installation and removal, services, network settings, local users and groups, and more. The new version also supports tracking of changes to DNS configuration and resource records.
- Product reports translate audit data into a human-readable format and provide the details on WHO changed WHAT, WHERE and WHEN, as well as the before and after values for each change.
- Report Subscriptions allow configuring any available reports for automatic delivery by specifying the report filters, recipients, delivery format, and schedule.
- The drill-through Overview report provides immediate access to important statistics in a chart format and is linked to specific reports that take you to the next level of detail.
- Simple deployment and automatic configuration of audit settings in the target environment allow you to start auditing your key systems without delay.
- Sustain compliance: The product supports a wide variety of organizational security, compliance, and audit requirements (SOX, HIPAA, FISMA, PCI, and more).
The product has Freeware and Enterprise Editions. Please review the side-by-side comparison
for more information.