10 Common Netwrix Auditor Configuration Mistakes
About this webinar
Netwrix Auditor can not only improve organization’s security and compliance but also liberate you from many routine tasks. Just learn how to configure it properly, and you’ll finally have time to work on all the strategic projects you’ve had to keep on the back burner!
Watch this technical session and learn how to deploy and tune Netwrix Auditor to keep it humming along smoothly. After this webinar, you will be able to:
- Maintain the product effectively
- Know what data is collected and adjust the data collection settings
- Avoid product downtime
- Pinpoint and troubleshoot issues with the platform
Behind the Scenes: 4 Ways Your Organization Can Be Hacked
If you had a hacker sneaking around your network right now, how would you know? In this webinar, Brian Johnson from 7 Minute Security will reveal some of the top security gaps that attackers can use to breach an organization’s IT perimeter. Then Jeff Melnick from Netwrix will show how Netwrix Auditor can catch attackers red-handed before they can take control of your systems.
The session will uncover:
- How to access a network using a foothold on a compromised machine
- How to gain remote physical access using a hacking tool such as LAN Turtle
- How to brute-force a local workstation’s admin account
- How to detect suspicious activity in its early stages to prevent a breach
Come see what some real-world attacks look like — and how to stop them in their tracks!