Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
10 Common Netwrix Auditor Configuration Mistakes
About this webinar
Netwrix Auditor can not only improve organization’s security and compliance but also liberate you from many routine tasks. Just learn how to configure it properly, and you’ll finally have time to work on all the strategic projects you’ve had to keep on the back burner!
Watch this technical session and learn how to deploy and tune Netwrix Auditor to keep it humming along smoothly. After this webinar, you will be able to:
- Maintain the product effectively
- Know what data is collected and adjust the data collection settings
- Avoid product downtime
- Pinpoint and troubleshoot issues with the platform
How to Keep the Personal Data of Citizens Secure
Most of IT pros share a lofty goal: to protect all the data that their organization stores. But the truth is, that’s an impossible mission; there’s just too much data. Fortunately, it’s also unnecessary. What organizations really need to do is to find the data that really needs protection, such as the PII of citizens, and secure it properly.
Join our upcoming webinar as Jim Smith, VP of Sales at Netwrix, reveals the common security risks and compliance gaps he’s seen government entities encounter during his 30 years of experience. In addition, Candice Ross, CIO of Central AZ College, will share how Netwrix Auditor helps her department save time and money while achieving regulatory compliance and solidifying the organization’s security posture.
In this webinar, we'll cover how Netwrix Auditor enables you to:
- Understand which data needs protection and how exposed it is
- Review permissions and spot unauthorized access to sensitive information
- Quickly detect and thwart improper insider activity
- Minimize the risk of a data breach by automatically redacting sensitive data from documents
- Demonstrate to auditors the effectiveness of your security policies