[Crash Course]: 5 Steps to Protect PHI and Pass HIPAA Audits with Less Effort
About this webinar
Analytics have named 2017 “the year of the healthcare breach” — which is exactly what they called 2016. As the threats continue to grow, you need strategies for protecting your organization. In this hands-on session, experts and practitioners will discuss ways to withstand cyber attacks directed against the healthcare industry.
Watch our crash course and get answers to questions such as:
- How can your organization become more resilient to the cyber threats that endanger your highly sensitive PHI?
- How can you detect security gaps in your environment?
- How can you spot attacks early enough to minimize the damage they can do?
- How can you ensure individual accountability and prevent policy violations?
- How can you prepare for and pass HIPAA audits more effectively?
- How can you implement the best practices created by one of healthcare providers?
Vice President, Sales, North America
Hiding in Plain Sight: How Attackers Move through the Network Undetected
Once attackers have breached the perimeter, they often lurk in the network for months, looking for valuable data to steal. To stay hidden, they try to make their actions blend in with normal traffic.
By the end of this session, you will know:
· What techniques attackers use to traverse the network without raising alarms
· What native Microsoft tools can help you spot covert attacks
· How you can identify the hiding attacks by using Netwrix Auditor functionality