Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
[Crash Course]: 5 Steps to Protect PHI and Pass HIPAA Audits with Less Effort
About this webinar
Analytics have named 2017 “the year of the healthcare breach” — which is exactly what they called 2016. As the threats continue to grow, you need strategies for protecting your organization. In this hands-on session, experts and practitioners will discuss ways to withstand cyber attacks directed against the healthcare industry.
Watch our crash course and get answers to questions such as:
- How can your organization become more resilient to the cyber threats that endanger your highly sensitive PHI?
- How can you detect security gaps in your environment?
- How can you spot attacks early enough to minimize the damage they can do?
- How can you ensure individual accountability and prevent policy violations?
- How can you prepare for and pass HIPAA audits more effectively?
- How can you implement the best practices created by one of healthcare providers?
Vice President, Sales, North America
Active Directory 101: Install and Configure AD Domain Services
This webinar covers the first section of Exam 70-742, which focuses on effective installation and administration of Active Directory. In addition to providing step-by-step training from an AD expert, the session also explores the potential pitfalls of AD configuration and ways to ensure your configuration enhances the security of your IT environment.
Register for this session to learn:
- How to install and configure domain controllers (DCs)
- Best practices for creating AD users and computers
- How to effectively approach AD group and organizational unit (OU) management
- How Netwrix Auditor’s reporting functionality can help you identify security gaps in your AD configuration and maintain good IT hygiene