[Crash Course]: 5 Steps to Protect PHI and Pass HIPAA Audits with Less Effort
About this webinar
Analytics have named 2017 “the year of the healthcare breach” — which is exactly what they called 2016. As the threats continue to grow, you need strategies for protecting your organization. In this hands-on session, experts and practitioners will discuss ways to withstand cyber attacks directed against the healthcare industry.
Watch our crash course and get answers to questions such as:
- How can your organization become more resilient to the cyber threats that endanger your highly sensitive PHI?
- How can you detect security gaps in your environment?
- How can you spot attacks early enough to minimize the damage they can do?
- How can you ensure individual accountability and prevent policy violations?
- How can you prepare for and pass HIPAA audits more effectively?
- How can you implement the best practices created by one of healthcare providers?
Vice President, Sales, North America
How to Protect Identities and Secure Your Azure Environment
Azure AD allows you to layer features such as conditional access and multifactor authentication to help protect your users and data. Along with Azure Security Center, it helps monitor security across on-premises and cloud workloads. Unfortunately, incorporating Microsoft’s native tools alone is rarely enough to maintain a strong security posture of your Azure infrastructure.
In this session, @microspecialist Adnan Hendricks will explain how Microsoft’s built-in security controls can help you protect your organization — and why you need to augment them with enterprise-quality auditing.
Join this webinar and learn:
- How to strengthen user credentials and reduce your attack surface area using native tools
- Why relying on native tools alone leaves critical security gaps
- How Netwrix Auditor enhances auditing to deliver complete and reliable end-user security
- How to spot threat patterns in time to prevent security breaches and even automate threat response
Register now and get a chance to win a $100 Amazon card!