Detecting Threats to Structured Data in Oracle Database and SQL Server
About this webinar
Databases are used to keep an organization’s most valuable assets. When you hear about large amounts of sensitive data being stolen, the chances are that the data was residing in a database when it was attacked. For companies storing such information, visibility into those elements of IT infrastructure is essential from the viewpoints of data security, compliance with regulatory standards, and data availability for users and software applications.
Join our recorded webinar to learn:
• How to harden your database security and ensure its uninterrupted availability
• What are the most critical incidents in your Oracle Database and SQL Server environment that you need to keep an eye on
• And more!
Netwrix Auditor Product Demo
See what the new Netwrix Auditor 9.6 has to offer, including how you can now classify and secure your data. Join one of our top Netwrix system engineers as he demonstrates how to:
- Quickly identify your biggest security gaps with the interactive Risk Assessment dashboard
- Detect and investigate abnormal behavior with our alerts and Google-like search
- Pass compliance audits with far less effort using our new Data Discovery and Classification feature
- And much more
Sign up for the live demo now!