Detecting Threats to Structured Data in Oracle Database and SQL Server
About this webinar
Databases are used to keep an organization’s most valuable assets. When you hear about large amounts of sensitive data being stolen, the chances are that the data was residing in a database when it was attacked. For companies storing such information, visibility into those elements of IT infrastructure is essential from the viewpoints of data security, compliance with regulatory standards, and data availability for users and software applications.
Join our recorded webinar to learn:
• How to harden your database security and ensure its uninterrupted availability
• What are the most critical incidents in your Oracle Database and SQL Server environment that you need to keep an eye on
• And more!
Compliance in the Cloud: How to Secure Identities and Meet Regulatory Requirements
Cloud technology offers a host of benefits, including flexibility and accessibility. But it also brings new compliance challenges and security risks. Although cloud providers claim that their technology is mature enough to handle any security-related issues, ensuring data integrity in the cloud and proving it to compliance auditors are still top concerns for most organizations.
Join us to get deep insight on:
· How you can share responsibility for IT security with cloud providers
· How to protect the sensitive data you store in the cloud
· How to meet compliance requirements for data in the cloud