Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Achieving Compliance with the GDPR
About this webinar
The EU regulation on data protection becomes enforceable from the 25th of May. We bet you’ve learnt it all: what the GDPR is, who the data controller and data subject are and more. However, do you actually know what to do with all this knowledge now?
Ian Grey has been working with companies to prepare them for May 2018 and will guide you on what you need to do.
Watch the recorded webinar and learn:
- How to prepare when you don’t know what compliance really means
- How to identify the personal data you process and where it resides
- Ways to prove you take a ‘data protection by design and by default’ approach
- The key documents you need to have
- What tools may help you automate the process
Information and Cyber Security Consultant
Netwrix Auditor Product Demo
See what Netwrix Auditor has to offer, including how you can prevent data breaches by staying in control of your sensitive and regulated data. Join a Netwrix systems engineer as he demonstrates how to:
- Identify and remediate your biggest security gaps using the IT Risk Assessment dashboard
- Detect and investigate abnormal user behavior faster with alerts and Google-like search
- Minimize response time to common incidents or anticipated threats with Automated Response
- Pass compliance audits with far less effort using Data Discovery and Classification
- And much more
Sign up for the live demo now!