Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Achieving Compliance with the GDPR
About this webinar
The EU regulation on data protection becomes enforceable from the 25th of May. We bet you’ve learnt it all: what the GDPR is, who the data controller and data subject are and more. However, do you actually know what to do with all this knowledge now?
Ian Grey has been working with companies to prepare them for May 2018 and will guide you on what you need to do.
Watch the recorded webinar and learn:
- How to prepare when you don’t know what compliance really means
- How to identify the personal data you process and where it resides
- Ways to prove you take a ‘data protection by design and by default’ approach
- The key documents you need to have
- What tools may help you automate the process
Information and Cyber Security Consultant
Active Directory 101: Install and Configure AD Domain Services
This webinar covers the first section of Exam 70-742, which focuses on effective installation and administration of Active Directory. In addition to providing step-by-step training from an AD expert, the session also explores the potential pitfalls of AD configuration and ways to ensure your configuration enhances the security of your IT environment.
Register for this session to learn:
- How to install and configure domain controllers (DCs)
- Best practices for creating AD users and computers
- How to effectively approach AD group and organizational unit (OU) management
- How Netwrix Auditor’s reporting functionality can help you identify security gaps in your AD configuration and maintain good IT hygiene