Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Active Directory 101: Create and Manage Group Policy
About this webinar
Proper setup and management of Group Policy are essential to mitigating the risk of security breaches, compliance failures and system downtime. This session covers the third section of Exam 70-742, which is about Group Policy management.
By the end of this session, you will know:
- How to create and manage Group Policy objects (GPOs)
- Top methods for configuring Group Policy processing, settings and preferences
- How to monitor Group Policy configurations and changes to GPOs, settings, links and permissions using Netwrix Auditor
Enterprise Mobility MVP
Securing Your Network Devices in the Era of Cyber Threats
The last several years have seen a massive proliferation of network devices. Despite their benefits, any single device could act as an entry point for hackers or malware. Network administrators must take a hard look at routers, access points, IoT devices and a variety of other network devices to safeguard them from cyber threats. The result can be clear visibility into network activity for maximum security and performance. In this informative webinar, you will learn:
- Strategies for performing device risk assessments.
- Methods to spot and remediate unauthorized changes or change errors.
- Why identity is a critical factor in maintaining device security.
- Actionable strategies you can use right now to secure your network devices.