Active Directory (AD) is leveraged by over 90% of enterprises worldwide as the authentication and authorization hub of their IT infrastructure— but its inherent complexity leaves it prone to misconfigurations that can allow attackers to slip into your network and wreak havoc. To reduce risk, you need to ensure your AD is clean, configured properly, monitored closely and controlled tightly. Netwrix is eager to help you achieve these goals.
Watch our session hosted by Microsoft MVP and MCT Sander Berkouwer as we explore:
- Whether you should upgrade your domain controllers to Windows Server 2019 and beyond
- Achieving mission impossible: updating DCs within 48 hours
- How to disable legacy protocols and outdated compatibility options in Active Directory
- How to better secure service accounts with gMSAs and least privilege
- The AD Tier Model as a goal and the Protected Users group as an easy fix