Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Back to Basics: IT Infrastructure Configuration Tips & Tricks. Configuring Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange for Audit
About this webinar
During the first webinar episode, we will explain how to deploy and set up Netwrix Auditor and configure the target environment to successfully audit Active Directory, Group Policy, and Exchange. In this webinar, you will learn about:
- Netwrix Auditor deployment options and installation;
- Steps to configure the target systems for auditing;
- Tips and tricks for successful systems configuration.
Active Directory 101: Install and Configure AD Domain Services
This webinar covers the first section of Exam 70-742, which focuses on effective installation and administration of Active Directory. In addition to providing step-by-step training from an AD expert, the session also explores the potential pitfalls of AD configuration and ways to ensure your configuration enhances the security of your IT environment.
Register for this session to learn:
- How to install and configure domain controllers (DCs)
- Best practices for creating AD users and computers
- How to effectively approach AD group and organizational unit (OU) management
- How Netwrix Auditor’s reporting functionality can help you identify security gaps in your AD configuration and maintain good IT hygiene