Back to Basics: IT Infrastructure Configuration Tips & Tricks. Configuring Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange for Audit
About this webinar
During the first webinar episode, we will explain how to deploy and set up Netwrix Auditor and configure the target environment to successfully audit Active Directory, Group Policy, and Exchange. In this webinar, you will learn about:
- Netwrix Auditor deployment options and installation;
- Steps to configure the target systems for auditing;
- Tips and tricks for successful systems configuration.
4 Handy PowerShell Commands for Managing the File System
Despite the increasing popularity of cloud storage and SharePoint, Windows file servers still play an important role in the enterprise. Understanding who has access to data and keeping file servers secure isn't an easy task. In an era when regulatory compliance is a top concern for many organizations, controlling file server security is more critical than ever.
Join Russell Smith and Adam Stetson for a pocketful of scripts that will enable you to:
- Modify permissions on files and folders
- Get permissions on files and folders
- Find folders with excessive permissions
- Audit permission changes