Back to Basics: IT Infrastructure Configuration Tips & Tricks. Configuring Windows Server, SharePoint for Audit
About this webinar
During the webinar session, we will explain how to deploy and set up Netwrix Auditor and configure the target environment to successfully audit Microsoft SharePoint and Windows Server. In this session, we will talk about:
• Netwrix Auditor deployment options and installation;
• Steps to configure the target systems for auditing;
• Tips and tricks for successful systems configuration.
How to Protect Identities and Secure Your Azure Environment
Azure AD allows you to layer features such as conditional access and multifactor authentication to help protect your users and data. Along with Azure Security Center, it helps monitor security across on-premises and cloud workloads. Unfortunately, incorporating Microsoft’s native tools alone is rarely enough to maintain a strong security posture of your Azure infrastructure.
In this session, @microspecialist Adnan Hendricks will explain how Microsoft’s built-in security controls can help you protect your organization — and why you need to augment them with enterprise-quality auditing.
Join this webinar and learn:
- How to strengthen user credentials and reduce your attack surface area using native tools
- Why relying on native tools alone leaves critical security gaps
- How Netwrix Auditor enhances auditing to deliver complete and reliable end-user security
- How to spot threat patterns in time to prevent security breaches and even automate threat response
Register now and get a chance to win a $100 Amazon card!