Become an Active Directory Auditing Superstar: Part 1. Getting Started with Active Directory Auditing
About this webinar
The very first auditing problem in Windows starts with Active Directory, as this is the most critical system in IT infrastructure and a centerpiece in any company’s security strategy.
Join independent expert Adam Bertram, MVP and DevOps Engineer, and Jeff Melnick, Manager of Sales Engineering at Netwrix, for an educational webinar series, in which they will help you upgrade your skills from Active Directory Auditing Beginner to Active Directory Auditing Superstar!
Watch the recorded webinar session and learn more about how to start auditing process with Active Directory:
- Typical Active Directory auditing scenarios;
- First steps in Active Directory auditing;
- Configurating Active Directory for an audit;
- Typical problems;
- Native auditing.
Compliance in the Cloud: How to Secure Identities and Meet Regulatory Requirements
Cloud technology offers a host of benefits, including flexibility and accessibility. But it also brings new compliance challenges and security risks. Although cloud providers claim that their technology is mature enough to handle any security-related issues, ensuring data integrity in the cloud and proving it to compliance auditors are still top concerns for most organizations.
Join us to get deep insight on:
· How you can share responsibility for IT security with cloud providers
· How to protect the sensitive data you store in the cloud
· How to meet compliance requirements for data in the cloud