Become an Active Directory Auditing Superstar: Part 1. Getting Started with Active Directory Auditing
About this webinar
The very first auditing problem in Windows starts with Active Directory, as this is the most critical system in IT infrastructure and a centerpiece in any company’s security strategy.
Join independent expert Adam Bertram, MVP and DevOps Engineer, and Jeff Melnick, Manager of Sales Engineering at Netwrix, for an educational webinar series, in which they will help you upgrade your skills from Active Directory Auditing Beginner to Active Directory Auditing Superstar!
Watch the recorded webinar session and learn more about how to start auditing process with Active Directory:
- Typical Active Directory auditing scenarios;
- First steps in Active Directory auditing;
- Configurating Active Directory for an audit;
- Typical problems;
- Native auditing.
Deep Dive: Insider Threat Detection
Do organizations battle insider threats? They try to. Are they successful at mitigating the risk? Not so much. It’s a real challenge to spot malicious insiders before they cause damage, and even well-meaning users sometimes forget or ignore established information sharing and data protection protocols, especially those that seem arbitrary or inconvenient.
Join us in our new 25-minute deep dive demo to learn how to:
- Determine whether your organization should be concerned about insider threats
- Get concrete evidence of privilege abuse incidents
- Be notified about high-risk insider threat patterns
- Identify security weak spots so you can remediate them before they are exploited