Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Become an Active Directory Auditing Superstar: Part 1. Getting Started with Active Directory Auditing
About this webinar
The very first auditing problem in Windows starts with Active Directory, as this is the most critical system in IT infrastructure and a centerpiece in any company’s security strategy.
Join independent expert Adam Bertram, MVP and DevOps Engineer, and Jeff Melnick, Manager of Sales Engineering at Netwrix, for an educational webinar series, in which they will help you upgrade your skills from Active Directory Auditing Beginner to Active Directory Auditing Superstar!
Watch the recorded webinar session and learn more about how to start auditing process with Active Directory:
- Typical Active Directory auditing scenarios;
- First steps in Active Directory auditing;
- Configurating Active Directory for an audit;
- Typical problems;
- Native auditing.
Active Directory 101: Install and Configure AD Domain Services
This webinar covers the first section of Exam 70-742, which focuses on effective installation and administration of Active Directory. In addition to providing step-by-step training from an AD expert, the session also explores the potential pitfalls of AD configuration and ways to ensure your configuration enhances the security of your IT environment.
Register for this session to learn:
- How to install and configure domain controllers (DCs)
- Best practices for creating AD users and computers
- How to effectively approach AD group and organizational unit (OU) management
- How Netwrix Auditor’s reporting functionality can help you identify security gaps in your AD configuration and maintain good IT hygiene