Best Practices for Addressing the HIPAA Security Rule
About this webinar
In this webinar, renowned HIPAA consultant David Ginsberg will spotlight best practices for addressing the HIPAA Security Rule, with a focus on the Audit Controls standard. He will explain how meeting this standard can help your organization mitigate cybersecurity risks, and explore proven strategies for maintaining continuous compliance.
Watch the video and learn about:
· Hidden risks your organization might be exposed to
· What you need to audit
· How to establish a repeatable audit process
· What evidence you need to prove HIPAA compliance
· and more
Expert Advice: How to Stay Off the HIPAA “Wall of Shame”
HIPAA’s “Wall of Shame” lists all breaches that affected at least 500 individuals. In the past two years alone, 394 breaches made the list, almost a half of which was the result of unauthorized access or disclosure. How can you set risk-appropriate access controls and keep your organization off the “wall of shame”?
Join HIPAA consultant David Ginsberg as he shares a real-world use case and expert advice, including
- How to determine who has access to sensitive data
- How to detect any PHI that surfaces outside of a secure location
- How to demonstrate to auditors that you protect data as required by HIPAA