Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Best Practices for Addressing the HIPAA Security Rule
About this webinar
In this webinar, renowned HIPAA consultant David Ginsberg will spotlight best practices for addressing the HIPAA Security Rule, with a focus on the Audit Controls standard. He will explain how meeting this standard can help your organization mitigate cybersecurity risks, and explore proven strategies for maintaining continuous compliance.
Watch the video and learn about:
- Hidden risks your organization might be exposed to
- What you need to audit
- How to establish a repeatable audit process
- What evidence you need to prove HIPAA compliance
- and more
Securing Your Network Devices in the Era of Cyber Threats
The last several years have seen a massive proliferation of network devices. Despite their benefits, any single device could act as an entry point for hackers or malware. Network administrators must take a hard look at routers, access points, IoT devices and a variety of other network devices to safeguard them from cyber threats. The result can be clear visibility into network activity for maximum security and performance. In this informative webinar, you will learn:
- Strategies for performing device risk assessments.
- Methods to spot and remediate unauthorized changes or change errors.
- Why identity is a critical factor in maintaining device security.
- Actionable strategies you can use right now to secure your network devices.