Beyond Perimeter: Detecting Ransomware and Aberrant User Behavior
About this webinar
The avalanche of recent WannaCry Ransomware attacks proves that cybercriminals have been successful in creating new techniques and deceptive tactics that easily outpace traditional perimeter security. Under these conditions, what is your security plan to detect the threats that are already inside?
Watch the recorded webinar and learn how to:
- Detect ransomware attacks like WannaCry once they are inside
- Bring context to the data your SIEMs and other tools are already collecting
- Gain true visibility into what’s really happening in your IT infrastructure
Vice President, Sales, North America
Deep Dive: Insider Threat Detection
Do organizations battle insider threats? They try to. Are they successful at mitigating the risk? Not so much. It’s a real challenge to spot malicious insiders before they cause damage, and even well-meaning users sometimes forget or ignore established information sharing and data protection protocols, especially those that seem arbitrary or inconvenient.
Join us in our new 25-minute deep dive demo to learn how to:
- Determine whether your organization should be concerned about insider threats
- Get concrete evidence of privilege abuse incidents
- Be notified about high-risk insider threat patterns
- Identify security weak spots so you can remediate them before they are exploited