Beyond Perimeter: Detecting Ransomware and Aberrant User Behavior
About this webinar
The avalanche of recent WannaCry Ransomware attacks proves that cybercriminals have been successful in creating new techniques and deceptive tactics that easily outpace traditional perimeter security. Under these conditions, what is your security plan to detect the threats that are already inside?
Watch the recorded webinar and learn how to:
- Detect ransomware attacks like WannaCry once they are inside
- Bring context to the data your SIEMs and other tools are already collecting
- Gain true visibility into what’s really happening in your IT infrastructure
Vice President, Sales, North America
How to Protect Identities and Secure Your Azure Environment
Azure AD allows you to layer features such as conditional access and multifactor authentication to help protect your users and data. Along with Azure Security Center, it helps monitor security across on-premises and cloud workloads. Unfortunately, incorporating Microsoft’s native tools alone is rarely enough to maintain a strong security posture of your Azure infrastructure.
In this session, @microspecialist Adnan Hendricks will explain how Microsoft’s built-in security controls can help you protect your organization — and why you need to augment them with enterprise-quality auditing.
Join this webinar and learn:
- How to strengthen user credentials and reduce your attack surface area using native tools
- Why relying on native tools alone leaves critical security gaps
- How Netwrix Auditor enhances auditing to deliver complete and reliable end-user security
- How to spot threat patterns in time to prevent security breaches and even automate threat response
Register now and get a chance to win a $100 Amazon card!