Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
A Firm Foundation: Building a Culture of Cybersecurity Awareness
About this webinar
Too many organizations wait until an employee’s error results in a breach before they take employee security training seriously. Computer-based training and occasional email blasts are simply not enough. You need a company-wide security awareness program that encourages cooperation and communication, not just compliance to security policy and procedures.
Join us as we share our experience with:
- Bridging the communication and knowledge gap between security team and other business units
- Raising the security consciousness and competency of business users
- Efficiently teaching proper security behavior patterns
Tips, Tools and Techniques for Overcoming Data Protection Challenges
Tighter data protection regulations have forced organizations to put data security at the top of their priority list. Join this panel of experts to discover why companies fail to ensure data security and how to avoid the same fate. They will discuss common data protection challenges: intellectual property theft, data loss, data breaches, system disruptions and compliance regulations.
Register now for a dynamic panel discussion:
- Gain expert insight into tools and techniques for improving data security in your organization
- Hear recommendations for how to justify investments in IT security
- Get simple yet effective tips for enhancing data privacy and protection
- Learn the key differences between compliance and security
- Leave the event with a clear and realistic action plan for avoiding data breaches