Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Cloud Security: Who is Responsible for Your Critical Assets?
About this webinar
Although cloud providers may ensure your data is secure, this doesn’t guarantee it’s absolutely safe from breaches. According to the Verizon 2016 Data Breach Investigations Report, 77% of data breaches are caused by insider activities. In fact, 50% of the cases stay undiscovered for months.
Watch the recorded webinar ‘Cloud Security: Who's Responsible for Your Critical Assets?’! In this session you will get answers to the following questions:
- How can you increase your cloud data integrity?
- Which human-related risks should you keep an eye on?
- How can you gain visibility into what’s going on across your cloud environment?
- How do you share responsibility for IT security with cloud providers?
- And more!
Active Directory 101: Install and Configure AD Domain Services
This webinar covers the first section of Exam 70-742, which focuses on effective installation and administration of Active Directory. In addition to providing step-by-step training from an AD expert, the session also explores the potential pitfalls of AD configuration and ways to ensure your configuration enhances the security of your IT environment.
Register for this session to learn:
- How to install and configure domain controllers (DCs)
- Best practices for creating AD users and computers
- How to effectively approach AD group and organizational unit (OU) management
- How Netwrix Auditor’s reporting functionality can help you identify security gaps in your AD configuration and maintain good IT hygiene