Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Cloud Security: Who is Responsible for Your Critical Assets?
About this webinar
Although cloud providers may ensure your data is secure, this doesn’t guarantee it’s absolutely safe from breaches. According to the Verizon 2016 Data Breach Investigations Report, 77% of data breaches are caused by insider activities. In fact, 50% of the cases stay undiscovered for months.
Watch the recorded webinar ‘Cloud Security: Who's Responsible for Your Critical Assets?’! In this session you will get answers to the following questions:
- How can you increase your cloud data integrity?
- Which human-related risks should you keep an eye on?
- How can you gain visibility into what’s going on across your cloud environment?
- How do you share responsibility for IT security with cloud providers?
- And more!
Tips, Tools and Techniques for Overcoming Data Protection Challenges
Tighter data protection regulations have forced organizations to put data security at the top of their priority list. Join this panel of experts to discover why companies fail to ensure data security and how to avoid the same fate. They will discuss common data protection challenges: intellectual property theft, data loss, data breaches, system disruptions and compliance regulations.
Register now for a dynamic panel discussion:
- Gain expert insight into tools and techniques for improving data security in your organization
- Hear recommendations for how to justify investments in IT security
- Get simple yet effective tips for enhancing data privacy and protection
- Learn the key differences between compliance and security
- Leave the event with a clear and realistic action plan for avoiding data breaches