Cloud Security: Who is Responsible for Your Critical Assets?
About this webinar
Although cloud providers may ensure your data is secure, this doesn’t guarantee it’s absolutely safe from breaches. According to the Verizon 2016 Data Breach Investigations Report, 77% of data breaches are caused by insider activities. In fact, 50% of the cases stay undiscovered for months.
Watch the recorded webinar ‘Cloud Security: Who's Responsible for Your Critical Assets?’! In this session you will get answers to the following questions:
- How can you increase your cloud data integrity?
- Which human-related risks should you keep an eye on?
- How can you gain visibility into what’s going on across your cloud environment?
- How do you share responsibility for IT security with cloud providers?
- And more!
Netwrix Auditor Product Demo
See what the new Netwrix Auditor 9.7 has to offer, including how you can prevent data breaches by staying in control of your sensitive and regulated data. Join a Netwrix systems engineer as he demonstrates how to:
- Identify and remediate your biggest security gaps using the IT Risk Assessment dashboard
- Detect and investigate abnormal user behavior faster with alerts and Google-like search
- Minimize response time to common incidents or anticipated threats with Automated Response
- Pass compliance audits with far less effort using Data Discovery and Classification
- And much more
Sign up for the live demo now!