Cloud Security: Who is Responsible for Your Critical Assets?
About this webinar
Although cloud providers may ensure your data is secure, this doesn’t guarantee it’s absolutely safe from breaches. According to the Verizon 2016 Data Breach Investigations Report, 77% of data breaches are caused by insider activities. In fact, 50% of the cases stay undiscovered for months.
Watch the recorded webinar ‘Cloud Security: Who's Responsible for Your Critical Assets?’! In this session you will get answers to the following questions:
- How can you increase your cloud data integrity?
- Which human-related risks should you keep an eye on?
- How can you gain visibility into what’s going on across your cloud environment?
- How do you share responsibility for IT security with cloud providers?
- And more!
Live Demo: Netwrix Auditor – Data Discovery & Classification Edition
Meet Netwrix Auditor – Data Discovery and Classification Edition, which provides complete visibility into where sensitive files are, what content is inside them, who can access the files and who actually uses them.
Join us and see how you can:
- Identify and classify the sensitive data you store
- Spot any sensitive data that surfaces outside of a secure location
- Prove the effectiveness of your data security controls to auditors
- And more