State and local governments across the U.S. are an attractive target for cyber attacks, and for a good reason: Public agencies not only store massive volumes of sensitive citizen data, but their IT teams are often understaffed and underfunded, which makes them vulnerable to internal and external threats.
In this on-demand webinar, Robert L. Hummel, IT Director for Cheshire County, New Hampshire, shares his perspective on the main challenges of building a secure environment in a government organization.
Watch it to learn practical tips for:
- Building a secure IT environment in your organization
- Convincing your board to invest in cybersecurity
- Dealing with lack of staff and underfunding
- Finding the best technology solutions for your needs
- Securing your data and infrastructure with Netwrix solutions