Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Deep Dive: Unveil Your Hidden Risks with Netwrix Auditor
About this webinar
Cybersecurity is all about understanding, managing, controlling and mitigating risk to your organization’s critical assets — which makes it a never-ending process that can take a lot of time. Wouldn’t it be great to spend less than 5 minutes a day on risk assessment and go home with no worries about your organization’s security? Believe it or not, Netwrix Auditor can help you do just that!
Watch this on-demand webinar as Roy Lopez explains how to keep your IT infrastructure secure with Netwrix Auditor by:
- Identifying weaknesses in your IT security policy settings and practices
- Quickly spotting the risks that require your immediate attention
- Drilling down to actionable details that enable prompt mitigation of those risks
Active Directory 101: Install and Configure AD Domain Services
This webinar covers the first section of Exam 70-742, which focuses on effective installation and administration of Active Directory. In addition to providing step-by-step training from an AD expert, the session also explores the potential pitfalls of AD configuration and ways to ensure your configuration enhances the security of your IT environment.
Register for this session to learn:
- How to install and configure domain controllers (DCs)
- Best practices for creating AD users and computers
- How to effectively approach AD group and organizational unit (OU) management
- How Netwrix Auditor’s reporting functionality can help you identify security gaps in your AD configuration and maintain good IT hygiene