SQL Server stores all kinds of data, from customer information and credit card numbers to intellectual property. If your server is not properly secured, this critical data is an easy target for hackers as well as disgruntled employees. To ensure the security and availability of your data, you need to track all changes and detect all failed logon attempts on your SQL servers.
Watch this 30-minute session to learn:
• Who removed records from your SQL database?
• What is the name of each removed object?
• When did each modification occur?
• Which users failed to connect to a SQL Server instance?
• How many logons were attempted by each user?
Every Tuesday, we host an online session in which we explain how MSPs can grow their businesses, remain trusted IT advisors for their customers, and either differentiate their offerings with advanced security services or make a full transition from MSP to managed security services provider (MSSP).
Join the MSP team as we demonstrate how Netwrix enables you to:
Sign up for the most convenient session now!