SQL Server stores all kinds of data, from customer information and credit card numbers to intellectual property. If your server is not properly secured, this critical data is an easy target for hackers as well as disgruntled employees. To ensure the security and availability of your data, you need to track all changes and detect all failed logon attempts on your SQL servers.
Watch this 30-minute session to learn:
• Who removed records from your SQL database?
• What is the name of each removed object?
• When did each modification occur?
• Which users failed to connect to a SQL Server instance?
• How many logons were attempted by each user?