Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Deep Dive: How to Conduct Effective SQL Server Auditing
About this webinar
SQL Server stores all kinds of data, from customer information and credit card numbers to intellectual property. If your server is not properly secured, this critical data is an easy target for hackers as well as disgruntled employees. To ensure the security and availability of your data, you need to track all changes and detect all failed logon attempts on your SQL servers.
Join us to learn how to answer security-related questions such as these:
- Who removed records from your SQL database?
- What is the name of each removed object?
- When did each modification occur?
- Which users failed to connect to a SQL Server instance?
- How many logons were attempted by each user?
- And many more
What's New in Netwrix Auditor 9.8
See the new Netwrix Auditor in action! In this webinar, we’ll demonstrate how the new features and enhancements in Netwrix Auditor 9.8 can help you further strengthen the security of your Windows infrastructure and SharePoint data.
Join us to learn how to:
- Uncover and mitigate data security holes across your Windows servers and SharePoint sites
- Protect your critical SharePoint assets, even if you have a tangled permissions layout and tons of SharePoint data objects
- Get notified about actions outside expected hours and unauthorized access to confidential data
- Enforce stricter control over privileged user activity to catch admins misusing their permissions