Mitigating the Threat of Data Theft by Departing Employees
About this webinar
Every day, your employees access a wide variety of electronic information, ranging from trivial to important and highly confidential. However, your organization may be in jeopardy when one of these employees, when leaving the company, decides to grab sensitive data. Can you prevent this from happening?
Watch the recorded webinar and learn:
- How to spot the anomalous activity of departing employees;
- How to prevent sensitive data from being stolen;
- How to build an effective workflow for maintaining the offboarding process;
- And more!
Author, Windows IT Pro
Hiding in Plain Sight: How Attackers Move through the Network Undetected
Once attackers have breached the perimeter, they often lurk in the network for months, looking for valuable data to steal. To stay hidden, they try to make their actions blend in with normal traffic.
By the end of this session, you will know:
· What techniques attackers use to traverse the network without raising alarms
· What native Microsoft tools can help you spot covert attacks
· How you can identify the hiding attacks by using Netwrix Auditor functionality