Mitigating the Threat of Data Theft by Departing Employees
About this webinar
Every day, your employees access a wide variety of electronic information, ranging from trivial to important and highly confidential. However, your organization may be in jeopardy when one of these employees, when leaving the company, decides to grab sensitive data. Can you prevent this from happening?
Watch the recorded webinar and learn:
- How to spot the anomalous activity of departing employees;
- How to prevent sensitive data from being stolen;
- How to build an effective workflow for maintaining the offboarding process;
- And more!
Author, Windows IT Pro
How to Protect Identities and Secure Your Azure Environment
Azure AD allows you to layer features such as conditional access and multifactor authentication to help protect your users and data. Along with Azure Security Center, it helps monitor security across on-premises and cloud workloads. Unfortunately, incorporating Microsoft’s native tools alone is rarely enough to maintain a strong security posture of your Azure infrastructure.
In this session, @microspecialist Adnan Hendricks will explain how Microsoft’s built-in security controls can help you protect your organization — and why you need to augment them with enterprise-quality auditing.
Join this webinar and learn:
- How to strengthen user credentials and reduce your attack surface area using native tools
- Why relying on native tools alone leaves critical security gaps
- How Netwrix Auditor enhances auditing to deliver complete and reliable end-user security
- How to spot threat patterns in time to prevent security breaches and even automate threat response
Register now and get a chance to win a $100 Amazon card!