Mitigating the Threat of Data Theft by Departing Employees
About this webinar
Every day, your employees access a wide variety of electronic information, ranging from trivial to important and highly confidential. However, your organization may be in jeopardy when one of these employees, when leaving the company, decides to grab sensitive data. Can you prevent this from happening?
Watch the recorded webinar and learn:
- How to spot the anomalous activity of departing employees;
- How to prevent sensitive data from being stolen;
- How to build an effective workflow for maintaining the offboarding process;
- And more!
Author, Windows IT Pro
Deep Dive: Insider Threat Detection
Do organizations battle insider threats? They try to. Are they successful at mitigating the risk? Not so much. It’s a real challenge to spot malicious insiders before they cause damage, and even well-meaning users sometimes forget or ignore established information sharing and data protection protocols, especially those that seem arbitrary or inconvenient.
Join us in our new 25-minute deep dive demo to learn how to:
- Determine whether your organization should be concerned about insider threats
- Get concrete evidence of privilege abuse incidents
- Be notified about high-risk insider threat patterns
- Identify security weak spots so you can remediate them before they are exploited