Early Breach Detection: How to Shorten Dwell Time
About this webinar
It’s wise to assume that your IT environment will experience a breach, sooner or later. This approach helps organizations build up-to-date IT security strategies that go beyond fortifying your perimeter to focus on quickly detecting breaches and limiting their impact. How much of a difference does early detection make? According to the Ponemon Institute’s “Cost of a Data Breach” study, breaches that were identified within 100 days cost an average of $5.83 million. However, when intruders were able to dwell in the IT infrastructure longer than that, the average cost shot up to $8.01 million — nearly 40% higher.
Watch our recorded webinar and learn:
- How to detect abnormal user behavior that might result in data loss
- How to mitigate the risk of data theft
- How to minimize the damage an attacker can do
Compliance in the Cloud: How to Secure Identities and Meet Regulatory Requirements
Cloud technology offers a host of benefits, including flexibility and accessibility. But it also brings new compliance challenges and security risks. Although cloud providers claim that their technology is mature enough to handle any security-related issues, ensuring data integrity in the cloud and proving it to compliance auditors are still top concerns for most organizations.
Join us to get deep insight on:
· How you can share responsibility for IT security with cloud providers
· How to protect the sensitive data you store in the cloud
· How to meet compliance requirements for data in the cloud