Early Breach Detection: How to Shorten Dwell Time
About this webinar
It’s wise to assume that your IT environment will experience a breach, sooner or later. This approach helps organizations build up-to-date IT security strategies that go beyond fortifying your perimeter to focus on quickly detecting breaches and limiting their impact. How much of a difference does early detection make? According to the Ponemon Institute’s “Cost of a Data Breach” study, breaches that were identified within 100 days cost an average of $5.83 million. However, when intruders were able to dwell in the IT infrastructure longer than that, the average cost shot up to $8.01 million — nearly 40% higher.
Watch our recorded webinar and learn:
- How to detect abnormal user behavior that might result in data loss
- How to mitigate the risk of data theft
- How to minimize the damage an attacker can do
A Hacker Explains: How Attackers Exploit Office 365 Vulnerabilities
Office 365 has become the platform of choice for document collaboration and sharing. If you’re using Office 365 or planning to migrate there, understanding the types of security attacks you can expect is imperative. Microsoft provides tools for testing your end users by simulating some of the most common attacks, so you can educate them as part of your broader defense strategy.
In this webinar, you’ll discover:
- Some of the most common Office 365 security attacks
- How to use the Attack Simulator to test your end users
- How to spot attacks in early stages so you can take steps to prevent a breach
Register now and get a chance to win a $100 Amazon card!