Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Fast Track to Office 365: Administration and Reporting
About this webinar
You can manage your enterprise’s cloud environment through the Office 365 Admin Center. For some tasks, you can use Microsoft PowerShell, which is especially useful for bulk operations, such as provisioning multiple user accounts at once. Our expert, Liam, will give you thorough insight into Office 365 administration tools, and then Dave will show you how Netwrix Auditor’s reporting features can help you track changes and receive alerts about critical modifications, so you can quickly investigate and respond to improper changes in your Office 365 environment.
In this session, you will learn how to:
- Manage and control services and components in Office 365
- Assign permissions to OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online
- Use PowerShell for Office 365 management tasks
- Use Netwrix Auditor to report and alert on Office 365 changes.
Securing Your Network Devices in the Era of Cyber Threats
The last several years have seen a massive proliferation of network devices. Despite their benefits, any single device could act as an entry point for hackers or malware. Network administrators must take a hard look at routers, access points, IoT devices and a variety of other network devices to safeguard them from cyber threats. The result can be clear visibility into network activity for maximum security and performance. In this informative webinar, you will learn:
- Strategies for performing device risk assessments.
- Methods to spot and remediate unauthorized changes or change errors.
- Why identity is a critical factor in maintaining device security.
- Actionable strategies you can use right now to secure your network devices.