Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Fast Track to Office 365: Administration and Reporting
About this webinar
You can manage your enterprise’s cloud environment through the Office 365 Admin Center. For some tasks, you can use Microsoft PowerShell, which is especially useful for bulk operations, such as provisioning multiple user accounts at once. Our expert, Liam, will give you thorough insight into Office 365 administration tools, and then Dave will show you how Netwrix Auditor’s reporting features can help you track changes and receive alerts about critical modifications, so you can quickly investigate and respond to improper changes in your Office 365 environment.
In this session, you will learn how to:
- Manage and control services and components in Office 365
- Assign permissions to OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online
- Use PowerShell for Office 365 management tasks
- Use Netwrix Auditor to report and alert on Office 365 changes.
Tips, Tools and Techniques for Overcoming Data Protection Challenges
Tighter data protection regulations have forced organizations to put data security at the top of their priority list. Join this panel of experts to discover why companies fail to ensure data security and how to avoid the same fate. They will discuss common data protection challenges: intellectual property theft, data loss, data breaches, system disruptions and compliance regulations.
Register now for a dynamic panel discussion:
- Gain expert insight into tools and techniques for improving data security in your organization
- Hear recommendations for how to justify investments in IT security
- Get simple yet effective tips for enhancing data privacy and protection
- Learn the key differences between compliance and security
- Leave the event with a clear and realistic action plan for avoiding data breaches