Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Fast Track to Office 365: Administration and Reporting
About this webinar
You can manage your enterprise’s cloud environment through the Office 365 Admin Center. For some tasks, you can use Microsoft PowerShell, which is especially useful for bulk operations, such as provisioning multiple user accounts at once. Our expert, Liam, will give you thorough insight into Office 365 administration tools, and then Dave will show you how Netwrix Auditor’s reporting features can help you track changes and receive alerts about critical modifications, so you can quickly investigate and respond to improper changes in your Office 365 environment.
In this session, you will learn how to:
- Manage and control services and components in Office 365
- Assign permissions to OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online
- Use PowerShell for Office 365 management tasks
- Use Netwrix Auditor to report and alert on Office 365 changes.
Active Directory 101: Manage and Maintain AD Domain Services
Once you have your DCs and AD groups set up, it’s time to learn how to configure security policies, maintain AD, and spot changes that could jeopardize security or availability. Watch this webinar to prepare for the second section of Exam 70-742, which is dedicated to continuous management of Active Directory.
During this session, you will learn:
- Techniques for configuring service authentication and account policies
- Methods for maintaining Active Directory
- How to configure Active Directory in a complex enterprise environment
- How to detect and investigate improper changes to your Active Directory with Netwrix Auditor