Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
GDPR: How to Stop Suffering and Start Benefiting
About this webinar
The threat of data breach is growing, and governments all over the world are concerned about data protection and IT security. The next big compliance mandate to come is the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which will affect all APAC companies doing business with EU citizens. Join Netwrix systems engineers and learn how GDPR compliance can be beneficial to your organization.
Topics will include:
- The main provisions of the GDPR
- The challenges APAC organizations face as a result of the looming compliance deadline
- How Netwrix Auditor can help you achieve GDPR compliance
Active Directory 101: Install and Configure AD Domain Services
This webinar covers the first section of Exam 70-742, which focuses on effective installation and administration of Active Directory. In addition to providing step-by-step training from an AD expert, the session also explores the potential pitfalls of AD configuration and ways to ensure your configuration enhances the security of your IT environment.
Register for this session to learn:
- How to install and configure domain controllers (DCs)
- Best practices for creating AD users and computers
- How to effectively approach AD group and organizational unit (OU) management
- How Netwrix Auditor’s reporting functionality can help you identify security gaps in your AD configuration and maintain good IT hygiene