Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
GDPR: How to Stop Suffering and Start Benefiting
About this webinar
The threat of data breach is growing, and governments all over the world are concerned about data protection and IT security. The next big compliance mandate to come is the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which will affect all U.S. companies doing business with EU citizens.
Watch our recorded webinar and learn how GDPR compliance can be beneficial to your organization. Topics include:
• The main provisions of the GDPR
• The challenges organizations face as a result of the looming compliance deadline
• How Netwrix Auditor 9.5 can help you achieve GDPR compliance
How to Keep the Personal Data of Citizens Secure
Most of IT pros share a lofty goal: to protect all the data that their organization stores. But the truth is, that’s an impossible mission; there’s just too much data. Fortunately, it’s also unnecessary. What organizations really need to do is to find the data that really needs protection, such as the PII of citizens, and secure it properly.
Join our upcoming webinar as Jim Smith, VP of Sales at Netwrix, reveals the common security risks and compliance gaps he’s seen government entities encounter during his 30 years of experience. In addition, Candice Ross, CIO of Central AZ College, will share how Netwrix Auditor helps her department save time and money while achieving regulatory compliance and solidifying the organization’s security posture.
In this webinar, we'll cover how Netwrix Auditor enables you to:
- Understand which data needs protection and how exposed it is
- Review permissions and spot unauthorized access to sensitive information
- Quickly detect and thwart improper insider activity
- Minimize the risk of a data breach by automatically redacting sensitive data from documents
- Demonstrate to auditors the effectiveness of your security policies