Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
GDPR for IT Pros in the Real World
About this webinar
GDPR is a four-letter word that has been evoking fear and panic for months now, and while this may be a European regulation, the impact is being felt around the globe, especially in the United States and Canada. Because of this, it’s imperative for you to know how this regulation is changing the course for IT Pros so that you will be fully prepared for when GDPR comes into force and not end up on the wrong side of an audit.
In this webinar you will learn...
- Implications of GDPR for companies based in North America
- How GDPR impacts your role as an IT Pro
- Best Practices for being compliant with GDPR
Microsoft MVP, Microsoft Azure
How to Keep the Personal Data of Citizens Secure
Most of IT pros share a lofty goal: to protect all the data that their organization stores. But the truth is, that’s an impossible mission; there’s just too much data. Fortunately, it’s also unnecessary. What organizations really need to do is to find the data that really needs protection, such as the PII of citizens, and secure it properly.
Join our upcoming webinar as Jim Smith, VP of Sales at Netwrix, reveals the common security risks and compliance gaps he’s seen government entities encounter during his 30 years of experience. In addition, Candice Ross, CIO of Central AZ College, will share how Netwrix Auditor helps her department save time and money while achieving regulatory compliance and solidifying the organization’s security posture.
In this webinar, we'll cover how Netwrix Auditor enables you to:
- Understand which data needs protection and how exposed it is
- Review permissions and spot unauthorized access to sensitive information
- Quickly detect and thwart improper insider activity
- Minimize the risk of a data breach by automatically redacting sensitive data from documents
- Demonstrate to auditors the effectiveness of your security policies