GDPR for IT Pros in the Real World
About this webinar
GDPR is a four-letter word that has been evoking fear and panic for months now, and while this may be a European regulation, the impact is being felt around the globe, especially in the United States and Canada. Because of this, it’s imperative for you to know how this regulation is changing the course for IT Pros so that you will be fully prepared for when GDPR comes into force and not end up on the wrong side of an audit.
In this webinar you will learn...
- Implications of GDPR for companies based in North America
- How GDPR impacts your role as an IT Pro
- Best Practices for being compliant with GDPR
Microsoft MVP, Microsoft Azure
Expert Advice: How to Stay Off the HIPAA “Wall of Shame”
HIPAA’s “Wall of Shame” lists all breaches that affected at least 500 individuals. In the past two years alone, 394 breaches made the list, almost a half of which was the result of unauthorized access or disclosure. How can you set risk-appropriate access controls and keep your organization off the “wall of shame”?
Join HIPAA consultant David Ginsberg as he shares a real-world use case and expert advice, including
- How to determine who has access to sensitive data
- How to detect any PHI that surfaces outside of a secure location
- How to demonstrate to auditors that you protect data as required by HIPAA