GDPR for IT Pros in the Real World
About this webinar
GDPR is a four-letter word that has been evoking fear and panic for months now, and while this may be a European regulation, the impact is being felt around the globe, especially in the United States and Canada. Because of this, it’s imperative for you to know how this regulation is changing the course for IT Pros so that you will be fully prepared for when GDPR comes into force and not end up on the wrong side of an audit.
In this webinar you will learn...
- Implications of GDPR for companies based in North America
- How GDPR impacts your role as an IT Pro
- Best Practices for being compliant with GDPR
Microsoft MVP, Microsoft Azure
Behind the Scenes: 4 Ways Your Organization Can Be Hacked
If you had a hacker sneaking around your network right now, how would you know? In this webinar, Brian Johnson from 7 Minute Security will reveal some of the top security gaps that attackers can use to breach an organization’s IT perimeter. Then Jeff Melnick from Netwrix will show how Netwrix Auditor can catch attackers red-handed before they can take control of your systems.
The session will uncover:
- How to access a network using a foothold on a compromised machine
- How to gain remote physical access using a hacking tool such as LAN Turtle
- How to brute-force a local workstation’s admin account
- How to detect suspicious activity in its early stages to prevent a breach
Come see what some real-world attacks look like — and how to stop them in their tracks!