SQL servers are a top target for attackers. Not only do they store a great deal of valuable data, but they also make an excellent platform from which to pivot and further investigate and attack the network. This webinar reveals the most common tools and techniques that attackers use to break into SQL servers and how you can spot their activity.
Watch this session and you will learn:
- Common SQL Server attack vectors
- How hackers use SQL Server to pivot further into the network
- Tools attackers use for hacking SQL Server
- How to mitigate the risk of privilege abuse
- How to detect suspicious activity around your structured data