Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
How Attackers Exploit Office 365 Vulnerabilities
About this webinar
Office 365 has become the platform of choice for document collaboration and sharing. If you’re using Microsoft Office 365 or planning to migrate there, understanding the types of security attacks you can expect is imperative.
Discover how to:
- Simulate common Office 365 attacks
- Test and educate your end users
- Spot attacks in their early stages
Active Directory 101: Manage and Maintain AD Domain Services
Once you have your DCs and AD groups set up, it’s time to learn how to configure security policies, maintain AD, and spot changes that could jeopardize security or availability. Watch this webinar to prepare for the second section of Exam 70-742, which is dedicated to continuous management of Active Directory.
During this session, you will learn:
- Techniques for configuring service authentication and account policies
- Methods for maintaining Active Directory
- How to configure Active Directory in a complex enterprise environment
- How to detect and investigate improper changes to your Active Directory with Netwrix Auditor