Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
A Hacker Explains: How Attackers Get Elevated Permissions
About this webinar
Often, to inflict damage on critical systems or steal the data they want, hackers need administrative-level access. Gaining those permissions is not a simple task, since most operating systems now have built-in protections against privilege escalation. But many attackers do succeed.
Watch our recorded webinar and discover:
- Top methods that attackers use to escalate their privileges
- How to defend against these techniques
- How you can quickly identify and investigate privilege escalation
Securing Your Network Devices in the Era of Cyber Threats
The last several years have seen a massive proliferation of network devices. Despite their benefits, any single device could act as an entry point for hackers or malware. Network administrators must take a hard look at routers, access points, IoT devices and a variety of other network devices to safeguard them from cyber threats. The result can be clear visibility into network activity for maximum security and performance. In this informative webinar, you will learn:
- Strategies for performing device risk assessments.
- Methods to spot and remediate unauthorized changes or change errors.
- Why identity is a critical factor in maintaining device security.
- Actionable strategies you can use right now to secure your network devices.