Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
How to Detect Anomalous User Behavior before a Breach Occurs
About this webinar
Did you know that three-quarters of 2016’s breaches were caused by insiders? An insider threat isn’t just a marketing bogeyman: organizations suffer from both malicious insiders’ activity and negligent users’ errors.
Watch a recorded webinar and learn more about how you can safeguard your IT environment by tracking down aberrant user behavior!
Tips, Tools and Techniques for Overcoming Data Protection Challenges
Tighter data protection regulations have forced organizations to put data security at the top of their priority list. Join this panel of experts to discover why companies fail to ensure data security and how to avoid the same fate. They will discuss common data protection challenges: intellectual property theft, data loss, data breaches, system disruptions and compliance regulations.
Register now for a dynamic panel discussion:
- Gain expert insight into tools and techniques for improving data security in your organization
- Hear recommendations for how to justify investments in IT security
- Get simple yet effective tips for enhancing data privacy and protection
- Learn the key differences between compliance and security
- Leave the event with a clear and realistic action plan for avoiding data breaches