Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
How to Maximize the Value of Your Splunk Investment
About this webinar
As a SIEM solution, Splunk collects and correlates vast amounts of machine data from anywhere in the IT environment, which can be used for various IT needs. However, being an event-based solution that relies on a single source of data, Splunk provides its data in a raw format with no granular details that can be critical for security and compliance.
Watch the recorded webinar session and learn how to:
- Add actionable details to Splunk´s output data;
- Drive down Splunk costs and increase operational efficiency;
- Integrate Netwrix Auditor with Splunk in 5 steps;
- And more!
Active Directory 101: Install and Configure AD Domain Services
This webinar covers the first section of Exam 70-742, which focuses on effective installation and administration of Active Directory. In addition to providing step-by-step training from an AD expert, the session also explores the potential pitfalls of AD configuration and ways to ensure your configuration enhances the security of your IT environment.
Register for this session to learn:
- How to install and configure domain controllers (DCs)
- Best practices for creating AD users and computers
- How to effectively approach AD group and organizational unit (OU) management
- How Netwrix Auditor’s reporting functionality can help you identify security gaps in your AD configuration and maintain good IT hygiene