How to Maximize the Value of Your Splunk Investment
About this webinar
As a SIEM solution, Splunk collects and correlates vast amounts of machine data from anywhere in the IT environment, which can be used for various IT needs. However, being an event-based solution that relies on a single source of data, Splunk provides its data in a raw format with no granular details that can be critical for security and compliance.
Watch the recorded webinar session and learn how to:
- Add actionable details to Splunk´s output data;
- Drive down Splunk costs and increase operational efficiency;
- Integrate Netwrix Auditor with Splunk in 5 steps;
- And more!
Compliance in the Cloud: How to Secure Identities and Meet Regulatory Requirements
Cloud technology offers a host of benefits, including flexibility and accessibility. But it also brings new compliance challenges and security risks. Although cloud providers claim that their technology is mature enough to handle any security-related issues, ensuring data integrity in the cloud and proving it to compliance auditors are still top concerns for most organizations.
Join us to get deep insight on:
· How you can share responsibility for IT security with cloud providers
· How to protect the sensitive data you store in the cloud
· How to meet compliance requirements for data in the cloud