How to Protect Identities and Secure Your Azure Environment
About this webinar
Azure AD allows you to layer features such as conditional access and multifactor authentication to help protect your users and data. Along with Azure Security Center, it helps monitor security across on-premises and cloud workloads. Unfortunately, incorporating Microsoft’s native tools alone is rarely enough to maintain a strong security posture of your Azure infrastructure.
In this session, @microspecialist Adnan Hendricks explains how Microsoft’s built-in security controls can help you protect your organization — and why you need to augment them with enterprise-quality auditing.
Watch this webinar and learn:
- How to strengthen user credentials and reduce your attack surface area using native tools
- Why relying on native tools alone leaves critical security gaps
- How Netwrix Auditor enhances auditing to deliver complete and reliable end-user security
- How to spot threat patterns in time to prevent security breaches and even automate threat response
Cloud Solutions Architect, Microsoft MVP
Password123456: Summoning the Password Cracking Beast
Learning how to crack passwords is fun and incredibly useful for assessing the security of your IT environment. It used to be a considerable time and money sponge, requiring you to drop a big chunk of change on a beefy desktop and invest some serious time in building and configuring it. The good news is that now, thanks to the power of the cloud, we can build a rocking virtual cracking box that can try millions of password guesses per second — all for about a dollar an hour.
In this session, you will learn how to:
- Build a Linux-based password-cracking VM in minutes
- Install and configure cracking tools and word lists
- Crack Active Directory and wireless passwords
- Make sure your password policy is strong enough to resist password cracking