Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
How to Protect Identities and Secure Your Azure Environment
About this webinar
Azure AD allows you to layer features such as conditional access and multifactor authentication to help protect your users and data. Along with Azure Security Center, it helps monitor security across on-premises and cloud workloads. Unfortunately, incorporating Microsoft’s native tools alone is rarely enough to maintain a strong security posture of your Azure infrastructure.
In this session, @microspecialist Adnan Hendricks explains how Microsoft’s built-in security controls can help you protect your organization — and why you need to augment them with enterprise-quality auditing.
Watch this webinar and learn:
- How to strengthen user credentials and reduce your attack surface area using native tools
- Why relying on native tools alone leaves critical security gaps
- How Netwrix Auditor enhances auditing to deliver complete and reliable end-user security
- How to spot threat patterns in time to prevent security breaches and even automate threat response
Cloud Solutions Architect, Microsoft MVP
Securing Your Network Devices in the Era of Cyber Threats
The last several years have seen a massive proliferation of network devices. Despite their benefits, any single device could act as an entry point for hackers or malware. Network administrators must take a hard look at routers, access points, IoT devices and a variety of other network devices to safeguard them from cyber threats. The result can be clear visibility into network activity for maximum security and performance. In this informative webinar, you will learn:
- Strategies for performing device risk assessments.
- Methods to spot and remediate unauthorized changes or change errors.
- Why identity is a critical factor in maintaining device security.
- Actionable strategies you can use right now to secure your network devices.