Know What Works: How to Succeed Despite the Shortage of IT Security Talent
About this webinar
While the insider threat is dominating the headlines and boardroom discussions, there’s another critical issue lurking in the shadows: a global shortage of experienced cybersecurity professionals. As organizations adopt cloud technologies, data volumes grow and IT complexity increases, this lack of talent can lead to data breaches, compliance failures and other costly errors.
By the end of this session, you will know:
- How to find and hire the right people in your organization
- How to increase the productivity of your IT security team
- How to bridge the remaining skills gap with automated solutions that help detect security risks and anomalous user behavior before they result in a data breach
Compliance in the Cloud: How to Secure Identities and Meet Regulatory Requirements
Cloud technology offers a host of benefits, including flexibility and accessibility. But it also brings new compliance challenges and security risks. Although cloud providers claim that their technology is mature enough to handle any security-related issues, ensuring data integrity in the cloud and proving it to compliance auditors are still top concerns for most organizations.
Join us to get deep insight on:
· How you can share responsibility for IT security with cloud providers
· How to protect the sensitive data you store in the cloud
· How to meet compliance requirements for data in the cloud