How to Survive a #Datapocalypse and Get Away With it
About this webinar
With all the attacks, data leaks and breaches, an efficient IT security strategy is now vital for organizations, large and small. All IT systems, from the personal laptop to the enterprise-class data center, are at risk from ransomware, unauthorized access and other threats.
Watch the recording as Russell Smith and Jeff Melnick explain some of the precautionary measures you need to take to prevent infections and block threats, as well as provide helpful tips on how to reduce the negative impact if an attack gets through your defenses.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Inherent risks and dangers
- How to be proactive about protection
- How to mitigate the effects of attacks
Expert Advice: How to Stay Off the HIPAA “Wall of Shame”
HIPAA’s “Wall of Shame” lists all breaches that affected at least 500 individuals. In the past two years alone, 394 breaches made the list, almost a half of which was the result of unauthorized access or disclosure. How can you set risk-appropriate access controls and keep your organization off the “wall of shame”?
Join HIPAA consultant David Ginsberg as he shares a real-world use case and expert advice, including
- How to determine who has access to sensitive data
- How to detect any PHI that surfaces outside of a secure location
- How to demonstrate to auditors that you protect data as required by HIPAA