How to Survive a #Datapocalypse and Get Away With it
About this webinar
With all the attacks, data leaks and breaches, an efficient IT security strategy is now vital for organizations, large and small. All IT systems, from the personal laptop to the enterprise-class data center, are at risk from ransomware, unauthorized access and other threats.
Watch the recording as Russell Smith and Jeff Melnick explain some of the precautionary measures you need to take to prevent infections and block threats, as well as provide helpful tips on how to reduce the negative impact if an attack gets through your defenses.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Inherent risks and dangers
- How to be proactive about protection
- How to mitigate the effects of attacks
Deep Dive: Insider Threat Detection
Do organizations battle insider threats? They try to. Are they successful at mitigating the risk? Not so much. It’s a real challenge to spot malicious insiders before they cause damage, and even well-meaning users sometimes forget or ignore established information sharing and data protection protocols, especially those that seem arbitrary or inconvenient.
Join us in our new 25-minute deep dive demo to learn how to:
- Determine whether your organization should be concerned about insider threats
- Get concrete evidence of privilege abuse incidents
- Be notified about high-risk insider threat patterns
- Identify security weak spots so you can remediate them before they are exploited