How to Survive a #Datapocalypse and Get Away With it
About this webinar
With all the attacks, data leaks and breaches, an efficient IT security strategy is now vital for organizations, large and small. All IT systems, from the personal laptop to the enterprise-class data center, are at risk from ransomware, unauthorized access and other threats.
Watch the recording as Russell Smith and Jeff Melnick explain some of the precautionary measures you need to take to prevent infections and block threats, as well as provide helpful tips on how to reduce the negative impact if an attack gets through your defenses.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Inherent risks and dangers
- How to be proactive about protection
- How to mitigate the effects of attacks
Top 5 Most Underrated Features of Netwrix Auditor
Some of Netwrix Auditor’s features are well-known and appreciated by our customers. Others, not so much. It’s not that these features aren’t great; rather, it’s that we don’t talk about them much or their benefits are not evident at first sight. We hate to think our customers are missing out on some really cool functionality, so we’ve decided to bring these under-valued features out of the shadows and into the spotlight they deserve.
During this technical session, you’ll learn some great tips, including:
- How to create custom reports and alerts directly from Interactive Search
- How to use role-based access control to improve platform security
- How to use positive/negative working sets to improve classification accuracy
- And much more
Sign up for this webinar now!