[Halloween Special] IT Security Horrors that Keep You Up at Night
About this webinar
You lose sleep over the “shock and awe” security headlines in the news — while your executives and directors use a password of monkey123 without 2-factor authentication for their email. The good news is you can greatly increase the security of your network without spending thousands of dollars on shiny new boxes with pretty blinking lights!
In this webcast, Brian Johnson from 7 Minute Security will show how to:
- Stop common “easy wins” that hackers and pentesters use to break into networks
- Prevent your Active Directory users from picking common, easily breached passwords
- Defend your network with readily available free tools
- Deploy a logging and alerting solution in just a few minutes
President, 7 Minute Security
Deep Dive: Insider Threat Detection
Do organizations battle insider threats? They try to. Are they successful at mitigating the risk? Not so much. It’s a real challenge to spot malicious insiders before they cause damage, and even well-meaning users sometimes forget or ignore established information sharing and data protection protocols, especially those that seem arbitrary or inconvenient.
Join us in our new 25-minute deep dive demo to learn how to:
- Determine whether your organization should be concerned about insider threats
- Get concrete evidence of privilege abuse incidents
- Be notified about high-risk insider threat patterns
- Identify security weak spots so you can remediate them before they are exploited