Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Maintaining Compliance with the GDPR
About this webinar
Now you feel ready for the 25th of May. The problem is that it’s not a one-time action, you should make sure that you are continuously maintaining compliance with the GDPR.
Ian Grey has been working with companies to prepare them for the ongoing work that needs to be done.
Watch the recorded webinar and learn:
- About the Accountability principle
- How much training you need to give staff
- How to manage risks in the supply chain
- How to deal with incidents and data breaches
- What needs to be in place so data subjects can exercise their rights
- How visibility into IT Infrastructure helps you maintain compliance
Information and Cyber Security Consultant
Tips, Tools and Techniques for Overcoming Data Protection Challenges
Tighter data protection regulations have forced organizations to put data security at the top of their priority list. Join this panel of experts to discover why companies fail to ensure data security and how to avoid the same fate. They will discuss common data protection challenges: intellectual property theft, data loss, data breaches, system disruptions and compliance regulations.
Register now for a dynamic panel discussion:
- Gain expert insight into tools and techniques for improving data security in your organization
- Hear recommendations for how to justify investments in IT security
- Get simple yet effective tips for enhancing data privacy and protection
- Learn the key differences between compliance and security
- Leave the event with a clear and realistic action plan for avoiding data breaches