Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Active Directory Auditing Headaches and How to Solve Them
About this webinar
Keeping tabs on changes to Active Directory can be a challenge even for the most experienced IT administrator. From auditing privileged user activity and tracking privileged group access, to monitoring changes to the structure of your AD forest, staying on top of these developments can consume a lot of IT resources.
In this 45-minute webinar, Microsoft MVP and Petri IT Knowledgebase Contributing Editor John O’Neill Sr., help you identify some primary AD auditing headaches, and present some tips and advice on how to manage them. Industry expert — Nick Cavalancia joins John to discuss what tools are available to help address these headaches and reveal how Netwrix Auditor can help manage AD changes.
Tips, Tools and Techniques for Overcoming Data Protection Challenges
Tighter data protection regulations have forced organizations to put data security at the top of their priority list. Join this panel of experts to discover why companies fail to ensure data security and how to avoid the same fate. They will discuss common data protection challenges: intellectual property theft, data loss, data breaches, system disruptions and compliance regulations.
Register now for a dynamic panel discussion:
- Gain expert insight into tools and techniques for improving data security in your organization
- Hear recommendations for how to justify investments in IT security
- Get simple yet effective tips for enhancing data privacy and protection
- Learn the key differences between compliance and security
- Leave the event with a clear and realistic action plan for avoiding data breaches