Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Mitigating the Risk of Security Breaches and Minimizing Compliance Costs in the Enterprise
About this webinar
The growing number of security risks and the tightening of compliance regulations require organizations to allocate bigger portions of their IT budgets on preventing breaches and passing compliance audits. Taking into account that the majority of IT departments are under-budgeted, understaffed, and involved in troubleshooting and firefighting of routine issues experienced by users, allocating additional resources becomes a real headache for IT executives.
Watch the webinar recording and learn how to mitigate the risk of data breaches and avoid fines for non-compliance with regulatory standards by enabling complete visibility of IT infrastructure.
During the session we will focus on the key points every IT executive should consider:
- What are the typical root causes of security breaches?
- How should the security controls required by regulatory compliance standards be implemented and validated?
- Why is complete visibility of IT infrastructure a must?
We’ll also analyze a case study: “Enterprise Inns strengthened IT security by enabling visibility of the IT infrastructure.”
Active Directory 101: Install and Configure AD Domain Services
This webinar covers the first section of Exam 70-742, which focuses on effective installation and administration of Active Directory. In addition to providing step-by-step training from an AD expert, the session also explores the potential pitfalls of AD configuration and ways to ensure your configuration enhances the security of your IT environment.
Register for this session to learn:
- How to install and configure domain controllers (DCs)
- Best practices for creating AD users and computers
- How to effectively approach AD group and organizational unit (OU) management
- How Netwrix Auditor’s reporting functionality can help you identify security gaps in your AD configuration and maintain good IT hygiene