Mitigating the Risk of Security Breaches and Minimizing Compliance Costs in the Enterprise
About this webinar
The growing number of security risks and the tightening of compliance regulations require organizations to allocate bigger portions of their IT budgets on preventing breaches and passing compliance audits. Taking into account that the majority of IT departments are under-budgeted, understaffed, and involved in troubleshooting and firefighting of routine issues experienced by users, allocating additional resources becomes a real headache for IT executives.
Watch the webinar recording and learn how to mitigate the risk of data breaches and avoid fines for non-compliance with regulatory standards by enabling complete visibility of IT infrastructure.
During the session we will focus on the key points every IT executive should consider:
- What are the typical root causes of security breaches?
- How should the security controls required by regulatory compliance standards be implemented and validated?
- Why is complete visibility of IT infrastructure a must?
We’ll also analyze a case study: “Enterprise Inns strengthened IT security by enabling visibility of the IT infrastructure.”
Hiding in Plain Sight: How Attackers Move through the Network Undetected
Once attackers have breached the perimeter, they often lurk in the network for months, looking for valuable data to steal. To stay hidden, they try to make their actions blend in with normal traffic.
By the end of this session, you will know:
· What techniques attackers use to traverse the network without raising alarms
· What native Microsoft tools can help you spot covert attacks
· How you can identify the hiding attacks by using Netwrix Auditor functionality