Mitigating the Risk of Security Breaches and Minimizing Compliance Costs in the Enterprise
About this webinar
The growing number of security risks and the tightening of compliance regulations require organizations to allocate bigger portions of their IT budgets on preventing breaches and passing compliance audits. Taking into account that the majority of IT departments are under-budgeted, understaffed, and involved in troubleshooting and firefighting of routine issues experienced by users, allocating additional resources becomes a real headache for IT executives.
Watch the webinar recording and learn how to mitigate the risk of data breaches and avoid fines for non-compliance with regulatory standards by enabling complete visibility of IT infrastructure.
During the session we will focus on the key points every IT executive should consider:
- What are the typical root causes of security breaches?
- How should the security controls required by regulatory compliance standards be implemented and validated?
- Why is complete visibility of IT infrastructure a must?
We’ll also analyze a case study: “Enterprise Inns strengthened IT security by enabling visibility of the IT infrastructure.”
Compliance in the Cloud: How to Secure Identities and Meet Regulatory Requirements
Cloud technology offers a host of benefits, including flexibility and accessibility. But it also brings new compliance challenges and security risks. Although cloud providers claim that their technology is mature enough to handle any security-related issues, ensuring data integrity in the cloud and proving it to compliance auditors are still top concerns for most organizations.
Join us to get deep insight on:
· How you can share responsibility for IT security with cloud providers
· How to protect the sensitive data you store in the cloud
· How to meet compliance requirements for data in the cloud