Is Your NetApp Monitoring Enough to Shield Your Data?
Does your organization store critical data on NetApp devices? Are you sure that nothing can jeopardize the security of this information? When it comes to shielding your data from bad insiders and outside attacks, third-party NetApp performance monitoring tools are simply not enough. Bridge your NetApp security gaps with an efficient solution that goes far beyond NetApp monitoring. Netwrix Auditor for NetApp enables you to ensure that unauthorized users can’t access your data without your knowing; instantly determine who made what changes to critical files, shares, and permissions; and get peace of mind with threshold-based alerts.
What NetApp storage performance monitoring tools can’t do
Complementing NetApp monitoring tools with Netwrix Auditor
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a NetApp tool that notifies you every time there is a mass deletion of files, and alerts you before it’s too late if there are multiple attempts to access a folder with sensitive data? Monitor NetApp and eliminate security gaps with Netwrix Auditor for NetApp. Netwrix Auditor is a game-changer for data security, overcoming the limitations of NetApp monitoring software by delivering true security intelligence and detecting ransomware in its early stages. You can finally make sure that no suspicious activity undergoes your radar and only authorized users access your critical information.
With Netwrix Auditor you can:
- Complement third-party NetApp CIFS performance monitoring tools with efficient tracking of NetApp activity, so you can quickly spot aberrant changes to files, folders, shares and permissions and chase down unauthorized access before a breach happens.
- Stay aware of everything what’s going on in your NetApp environment by simply subscribing to the reports you need; you’ll get them automatically on the schedule you specify.
- Investigate suspicious activity within minutes by identifying the root cause of aberrant activity with the Google-like interactive search.
- Secure your sensitive data better by instantly detecting and remediating insider threats, ransomware and other attacks with threshold-based alerts.
- Keep your NetApp security intelligence in a two-tiered (file-based + SQL Server database) storage for over 10 years for in-house security investigations or periodic audit checks.