Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
What’s New in Netwrix Auditor 9.5
About this webinar
Meet Netwrix Auditor 9.5! The latest version of this visibility platform for user behavior analysis and risk mitigation provides even more features that empower you to identify, assess and reduce risks to your IT infrastructure and data.
Join our webinar, “What’s New in Netwrix Auditor 9.5,” and get first-hand experience with the newest functionality:
- Risk Assessment — Spot and prioritize risks to close security holes.
- Behavior Anomaly Discovery — Improve detection of malicious insiders and compromised accounts.
- Permission Analysis — Mitigate the risk of privilege abuse, data breaches and more.
Discover how the security intelligence delivered by Netwrix Auditor 9.5 helps reduce risks, and get answers to your questions during a live Q&A with Netwrix product experts.
Tips, Tools and Techniques for Overcoming Data Protection Challenges
Tighter data protection regulations have forced organizations to put data security at the top of their priority list. Join this panel of experts to discover why companies fail to ensure data security and how to avoid the same fate. They will discuss common data protection challenges: intellectual property theft, data loss, data breaches, system disruptions and compliance regulations.
Register now for a dynamic panel discussion:
- Gain expert insight into tools and techniques for improving data security in your organization
- Hear recommendations for how to justify investments in IT security
- Get simple yet effective tips for enhancing data privacy and protection
- Learn the key differences between compliance and security
- Leave the event with a clear and realistic action plan for avoiding data breaches