Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Netwrix Auditor 9.0: Architecture and Deployment Deep Dive
About this webinar
You’ll learn about:
- Deployment best practices
- Common issues and solutions
- Reports and searches
- Open Q&A
If you want to learn how to get the most out of Netwrix Auditor in your environment, this webinar is for you!
Active Directory 101: Install and Configure AD Domain Services
This webinar covers the first section of Exam 70-742, which focuses on effective installation and administration of Active Directory. In addition to providing step-by-step training from an AD expert, the session also explores the potential pitfalls of AD configuration and ways to ensure your configuration enhances the security of your IT environment.
Register for this session to learn:
- How to install and configure domain controllers (DCs)
- Best practices for creating AD users and computers
- How to effectively approach AD group and organizational unit (OU) management
- How Netwrix Auditor’s reporting functionality can help you identify security gaps in your AD configuration and maintain good IT hygiene