Product Overview: Netwrix Auditor 9.0
About this webinar
Watch this recorded technical webinar where we will guide you through the key functionality of Netwrix Auditor 9.0. You’ll learn how to use Netwrix Auditor more effectively to audit critical systems such as Active Directory, Windows file servers, Microsoft SQL Server and many more.
You will know how to:
- Quickly investigate security incidents with the Interactive Search feature
- Keep abreast of user activity across multiple systems using predefined reports
- Configure alerts to be notified about high-risk activity
- Set up report subscriptions to automate report delivery
- And much more!
A Hacker Explains: How Attackers Exploit Office 365 Vulnerabilities
Office 365 has become the platform of choice for document collaboration and sharing. If you’re using Office 365 or planning to migrate there, understanding the types of security attacks you can expect is imperative. Microsoft provides tools for testing your end users by simulating some of the most common attacks, so you can educate them as part of your broader defense strategy.
In this webinar, you’ll discover:
- Some of the most common Office 365 security attacks
- How to use the Attack Simulator to test your end users
- How to spot attacks in early stages so you can take steps to prevent a breach
Register now and get a chance to win a $100 Amazon card!