Product Overview: Netwrix Auditor 9.0
About this webinar
Watch this recorded technical webinar where we will guide you through the key functionality of Netwrix Auditor 9.0. You’ll learn how to use Netwrix Auditor more effectively to audit critical systems such as Active Directory, Windows file servers, Microsoft SQL Server and many more.
You will know how to:
- Quickly investigate security incidents with the Interactive Search feature
- Keep abreast of user activity across multiple systems using predefined reports
- Configure alerts to be notified about high-risk activity
- Set up report subscriptions to automate report delivery
- And much more!
How to Protect Identities and Secure Your Azure Environment
Azure AD allows you to layer features such as conditional access and multifactor authentication to help protect your users and data. Along with Azure Security Center, it helps monitor security across on-premises and cloud workloads. Unfortunately, incorporating Microsoft’s native tools alone is rarely enough to maintain a strong security posture of your Azure infrastructure.
In this session, @microspecialist Adnan Hendricks will explain how Microsoft’s built-in security controls can help you protect your organization — and why you need to augment them with enterprise-quality auditing.
Join this webinar and learn:
- How to strengthen user credentials and reduce your attack surface area using native tools
- Why relying on native tools alone leaves critical security gaps
- How Netwrix Auditor enhances auditing to deliver complete and reliable end-user security
- How to spot threat patterns in time to prevent security breaches and even automate threat response
Register now and get a chance to win a $100 Amazon card!