Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Netwrix Auditor 9.5 Product Demonstration
About this webinar
In this technical webinar, we will guide you through the key functionality of Netwrix Auditor 9.5. You’ll learn how to use Netwrix Auditor more effectively to audit critical systems such as Active Directory, Windows file servers, Microsoft SQL Server and many more.
By the end of the session, you will know how to:
- Quickly investigate security incidents with the Interactive Search feature
- Keep abreast of user activity across multiple systems using predefined reports
- Configure alerts to be notified about high-risk activity
- Set up report subscriptions to automate report delivery
- And much more!
Active Directory 101: Install and Configure AD Domain Services
This webinar covers the first section of Exam 70-742, which focuses on effective installation and administration of Active Directory. In addition to providing step-by-step training from an AD expert, the session also explores the potential pitfalls of AD configuration and ways to ensure your configuration enhances the security of your IT environment.
Register for this session to learn:
- How to install and configure domain controllers (DCs)
- Best practices for creating AD users and computers
- How to effectively approach AD group and organizational unit (OU) management
- How Netwrix Auditor’s reporting functionality can help you identify security gaps in your AD configuration and maintain good IT hygiene