During this webinar, you’ll see how Netwrix Auditor provides complete visibility into where sensitive files are, what content is inside them, who can access the files and who actually uses them.
- Risk assessment: Identify and prioritize gaps in security so you can take action
- Alerts on threat patterns: Be notified about suspicious activity in the IT environment
- Behavior anomaly discovery: Detect malicious insiders and external attackers
- Permission analysis: Enforce good access hygiene
- Out-of-the-box compliance reports: Save time with reports for PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, FISMA/NIST800-53, FERPA, CJIS, NERC CIP, ISO/IEC 27001 and GDPR compliance audits
Office 365 has become the platform of choice for document collaboration and sharing. If you're using Office 365 or planning to migrate there, understanding the types of security attacks you can expect is imperative. Microsoft provides tools for testing your end users by simulating some of the most common attacks, so you can educate them as part of your broader defense strategy.
In this webinar, you'll discover: