During this webinar, you’ll see how Netwrix Auditor provides complete visibility into where sensitive files are, what content is inside them, who can access the files and who actually uses them.
- Risk assessment: Identify and prioritize gaps in security so you can take action
- Alerts on threat patterns: Be notified about suspicious activity in the IT environment
- Behavior anomaly discovery: Detect malicious insiders and external attackers
- Permission analysis: Enforce good access hygiene
- Out-of-the-box compliance reports: Save time with reports for PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, FISMA/NIST800-53, FERPA, CJIS, NERC CIP, ISO/IEC 27001 and GDPR compliance audits
To reduce the overexposure of regulated and mission-critical data, it’s not enough to understand where it resides; you also need to uncover any issues that put the data at risk and quickly remediate them. With solutions from Netwrix, you can reduce the exposure of your sensitive data by moving it to a safe location, deleting confidential pieces of content from it and more.
Join us and discover how Netwrix solutions enable you to: